Authors who apply for a contribution for possible publication in the journal Archivos de Neurociencias (Archives of Neurosciences) must submit –complete and in its final version– the documentation indicated in the section Author Guidelines. Once the editorial team certifies that the submission meets all the application requirements, the text will be sent to Editorial Review, which includes the following stages:
- It will be verified that the postulated text is related to the focus and scope of the journal.
- Each contribution will be reviewed in a software for plagiarism or content similarity detection. Only texts that adequately refer to the bibliography and are free of plagiarism, may continue with the following stages of the editorial opinion.
- The text will be checked that it complies with each and every one of the indications indicated in the Author Guidelines section .
- The bibliography used will be reviewed to ensure that it is pertinent and up-to-date, and that it is provided duly standardized in Vancouver format as indicated in the section Elaboration of references.
- Priority will be given to contributions whose bibliography is delivered electronically and with active hyperlinks to the respective DOIs, in all cases where it corresponds.